Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

1. My First Post "O_O

Hii!!!

My name is Tiffany, and i am a super beginner blogger with many dreams *_*... I am currently a student still in high school, who enjoys all things that are associated with arts and crafts. Here in this noob-ish blog "-__- (hopefully not for long) you will find my adventures with everything creative from D.I.Y., to photography, to nail art, and even to baking. Just a bunch of my projects and even a few tutorials if your interested in seeing a young art enthusiast try to make anything she thinks up or well... sees on the internet > _>. 

A little about me (since for now i don't have an about me page)... Hmmm... My name is Tiffany, i like art... and i think you already know that if you read the paragraph above this. If you plan on following my blog you will see in the near future i like fashion and love to do fashion d.i.y.s! O uO also i am a fan of many many japanese things, yes like manga/anime... and also other things.

I will try to post as often as possible but i am notorious for being an ultra slacker, but if im not here on blogger i may be posting on my deviantart or making things for people or even you on my etsy which will soon be linked here :)





No comments:

Post a Comment