Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

15. Pokeball Nail

I know I know there are TONS of pokeball nail art all over the internet... But since im doing pokemon nails, a pokeball is a must. And since its on one of my 10 nails... I might as well do a tutorial XD


Polish:

  • Base and Top Coat
  • Red - China Glaze Poinsettia
  • White - O.P.I. Alpine Snow
  • Black - Eleanor
  • Nail dotter
  • Nail stripper
  • Tape
Step 1: Paint your nail with your base coat and then with red polish.


Step 2: Paint half of your nail with white. I like the pokeball to face outwards so i painted the edge. If you want you can use tape and stick it on where you want red.


Step 3: Don't be like me (i just used my polish's brush) and use a nail stripper to paint a black line between the white and red. Then use a dotting tool, and make a circle in the middle of the line.


Step 4: Dot a white dot in the middle of the black circle.


*Optional*
Step 5: Dot a black dot in the white, then another white dot in the black. Creating the button on the pokeball... I didn't do this because the white dot was really think and i didn't want a giant bump.

Step 6 or 5:  Top coat and completeee

Sorry i painted these with my left hand "-__-
Thanks for visiting

-Tiffany o uo

No comments:

Post a Comment