Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

18. Pokeball Three Netball

omg hi everyone, guess wut?

I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO FINISHING THE 3RD POKEBALL!!!! XD

sorry the caps lock was on and I was too lazy to turn it off :P but here's a quick pic of the third one



This is a net ball.  :O so surprising eh? (<--- super canadian XD)

Anyways, so you all know how Tiffany did pokeball nail tutorials? Yea I'm making these pokeballs according to her nails. >u<

Currently I have 2/5 done so I'm almost half way there. *inserts Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer* ^ u ^

Yea ummmm ... so here the other three are. Yes I'm sure I haven't miscounted the Pokeballs, I have three, but the pika ball isn't part of Tiff's nail collection so that's why I only say I'm done two.




 This is the PikaBall


This is the Regular Pokeball


Enjoy :)
Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment