Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

3. P I ... B? (Partner in ... Business?)

Hi there!

This is my first post for Old to Bold! My name is Caitlyn Siu, and I'm Tiffany Hon's partner in crim- err ... business!

> u < Yesh, I am currently also a student in high school! I enjoy art, make up, crafts, photography, clothing, shopping and looking at good looking guys. :D You can't exactly say that I'm your typical girly girl or preppy girl because I'm not. I'm actually your typical otaku and English nerd hidden by an exterior layer of girlish-ness. But anyways, that's not necessarily important for the purposes of this blog.

Like my partner, I also enjoy to do d.i.y's and also have big dreams. I DO do some nail designs and nail art however I do them solely when I feel like it. Also those are only for the purpose of my own contentment so I am 99.9% sure that I won't do tutorials for nails. But don't give up hope!! I might do them on occasions!! :D Look forward to them.

The main thing I'm going to do for our blog is beading. I do beading of many things including pokemon! So Pokemon fans, look forward!! I'll be posting some simply tutorials in a matter of time as well as some preview pictures! Be prepared to be mind blown!!!

Now at the end of this post, if you've read everything above, you should be able to understand the complexity of my personality and that I'm not what I seem to be ... no matter what you see. XD Now you understand? My English nerd brain just spoke :O Well hope you all will follow us in the upcoming days and please look forward to new releases and tutorials!

Xo~xO,
Caitlyn Siu

No comments:

Post a Comment