Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

8. Summer Update


Beaded Marill*

Hi it’s Caitlyn here with an honest update of my current situation.

Frankly speaking, I’ll have to apologize for keeping you hanging with my beaded pokeball tutorial as I have yet to have time to finish it. And yes Tiffany, volunteering is taking up most of my time this summer, but truthfully, I kind of like it. Even though I wouldn’t really consider it a top priority! XD

Ummm … I’ve met lots of good people at my volunteering place and am actually really liked there. Although I’ve got to say most of the female kids are really clingy and demanding. Though they have grown on me, right now, I think I’ve grown out of that phase. XD I respect them, sure?, but at this point in time their grabbing and ungratefulness has sort of gone out of hands and so this week had been major stress level up. My nice, understanding and compassionate personality has finally given way to my usual short tempered and sickly sweet one.

Man, though, I’ve got to admit; lately my life has given me some spice to this once boring recipe. I’ve finally gotten some drama and some time to waste in my empty life! XD However being an over-thinking female; I tend to have more defeating thoughts than ones with happy endings.

Errr … ummm … well … needless to say I have actually met and added a few more guys to my life’s collection. … No … that didn’t sound quite right. Let me just rephrase that in a more understandable way.  I’m at the point in life where a good friend/co worker seems to like me, but the one I like is his friend. Let’s call my crush A and good friend/co worker B.

So A is also a volunteer and everything he does feels like signals flashing and alerting me that he likes me. But B is the one that takes initiative to actually ask me for my number. A is more of a subconsciously always looking out for me, always being friendly and always trying to impress one while B is the more caring and listening to your problems type. However B tends to say that I’m cute openly while texting, instead of subconsciously hinting it. Right now I’m so very confused but I hope you enjoyed listening to my confusing stories.

Oh and by the way, I wouldn’t mind some advice or some comments. > o < You know, me and another friend are both the over thinking types so talking to her makes me more confused. > u < HELP WANTED! XD

Lol, Tiffany is right, look forward to the many posts soon to come out this month! Oh and thank you everyone for reading!!! Love all our readers. Oh and Tiffany, I completely wasted a whole post trying to explain my life to our fellow viewers interested in art XD SORRY!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU <3

^O^ Caitlyn

Sneak Peek!!!
Beaded Poke Ball


* the beaded Marill is however not a tutorial, just a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment