Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

16. Re Summer Update

hay guys ... errr maybe it's gurls but anyways that's not my point.

It's Caitlyn here, brought to you by my over thinking brain. XD Alright, so with Tiff posting sooo many things, i began to wonder if any of you wanted to know where I have been, or why i haven't been posting.

(Actually it may have only been me that's thinking that I haven't been posting XD)

Ummm, besides that, i just wanted to have a follow up from my last post.

SO i got a bf, nd it's person B i think (i dunno if that's right) but i became just friends with person A nd eventually my friend got him ;D but i don't think that was the point in my postings ...

...

I just realized that i don't remember why i started this post anymore ... crappp ...

OH WAIT!!!!  I remember now :D

Yea so back to the point. It's not that I'm never on this blog, it's the fact that i'm a lazy butt whose too tired after volunteering to update.

And don't think i'm never on, I always am.

So some of you may see Tiff's first posts, nd then later on, u see the same post but with less grammatical errors. So, WHO do you think the mysterious English checking ghost is? Yea that's right, it's MOI.

I apologize for never posting and keeping our readers hanging but don't blame me!!! :O BLAME TIFFANY XD I'm kidding. It's thanks to her that we have so many viewers ... so YAY!!!! ND LOVE YOU DARLING (<------ I'm referring to you, Tiff ... I'm not les either so don't think of me the wrong way ... no offense) FOR ALL THE FANS YOU'VE HELPED US CREATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

:3 *sends online smooch to tiff* mmmMMMMMWAAAAAA !!!! heh heh, i'm so cute XD



ohh btw, LOVE ALL OUR READERS nd keep reading, my post will be up soon but here's another sneak peek :P



Pika Bal




rlli bad lighting but w.e.

Yet again not a tutorial just a little something to keep u guys on edge XD nd ummmm ... i'm weird BYEEEE!!

Lots-oh-love
Caitlyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment